Must Have Releases
- Progressive Web Apps Here is the best way to secure new customers and be able to instantly send them your new offers. Instantly build! your own progressive App or we can for you.
Must Have Affiliate software
The company added a Shopping specialty to Pinterest Partners, saying that the goal is to make its platform more accessible to the third-party technology and business communities and, thus, enable more shopping experiences on Pinterest.
Pinterest said partners in the new Shopping specialty include:
- Platform: WooCommerce, which enables businesses to establish ecommerce sites and experiences.
- Feed management: Feedonomics, Productsup and GoDataFeed, which help manage and optimize product inventory feeds when businesses post their catalogs on Pinterest.
- Shoppable experience platforms: Shoppable, MIKMAK, Jebbit and Basketful, which connect products within Pins with retailers that can fulfill orders, making the shopping experience seamless for Pinterest users.
- Tag management providers: PixelYourSite and Tealium, which provide closed-loop measurement of online shopping conversions and sales.
Pinterest also revealed that MakeMeReach and Adsmura were added to the Advertising specialty in the Pinterest Partners program.
Finally, Pinterest is testing a new Reporting API (application-programming interface) to better enable businesses to track the performance of their organic and paid content on its platform.